The Latest Shows We've Recorded

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Goings-On in The ATX This Week

Lots of great shows in the line-up this week in Austin. Check the calendar above for the full details but I'm planning hitting about 1/2 of what's on the calendar.

Here's the deal(s) for me at least:
Monday 4/7 is a day of mowing the lawn but if you like Waylon Jennings
830p @ The Saxon Pub is the Waymores (Waylon tribute band)

Tuesday 4/8 is FREE FREE FREE HAYES CARLL
5p @ Waterloo Records w/ free Shiner
8p @ Stubb's BBQ (inside), Scott Nolan is playing after Hayes (and he's definitely worth hearing)


Wednesday 4/9 I may check out Danny Scmidt
830p @ The Cactus Cafe, tickets are 7$

Thursday 4/10 is my day of rest

Friday 4/11 has plenty of options but I'm going to Flipnotics
8p Damon Bramblett @ The Dry Creek Cafe
9p Brock Zeman & Dan Walsh @ Flipnotics on Barton Springs
9p Butch Hancock @ The Cactus Cafe


Saturday night 4/12 I'm checking out the Gougers
10p @ Cheatham Street Warehouse

To borrow a quote James William Buffett, "if I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin' Friday night."

No comments: